M. Anne Radecki, B.A.
Email Address: email@example.com
Is a graduate of Yale University and current M.D. candidate (2010) at the University of Pennsylvania planning to pursue plastic surgery. During her time in the lab she worked on in utero gene therapy for Cleft Palate. Her research interests include gene therapy, congenital anomalies, and maternal-fetal medicine. She is happy to answer questions and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Zajac, A., Baek, S., Salhab, I., Radecki, M.A., Kim, S., and Nah, H. A Novel ANKH Mutation in An Isolated Case of Craniometaphyseal Dysplasia. (2009), American Journal of Medical Genetics, submitted.
- Abstract and Podium Presentation at Philadelphia Academy of Surgery, 2009. Wu, C., Radecki, A., Lakin, G., Salhab, I., Flake, A., Kirschner, R., and Nah, H. Intra-amniotic delivery of an adenoviral vector expressing TGF-B3 rescues palatal fusion defect in TGF-B3 null disease models. Awarded Best Resident Paper, Philadelphia Academy of Surgery, 2009.
- Rose, A. Y., Radecki, M. A., Hernandez, N. I., Bradley, J. M., Hernandez, M., Acott, T. S., and Kelley, M. J. "Changes in Protein Associations and Phosphorylation with Mechanical Stretch in Trabecular Meshwork Cells." (2001), Investigating Ophthalmology and Visual Science.
- Kelley, M. J., Radecki, M. A., Hernandez, N. I., Rookhuizen, D. C., and Acott, T. S. "Signal Transduction in Trabecular Metalloproteinase Regulation." (2000) Experimental Eye Research, 71 S156.
- Kelley, M.J., Radecki M. A., Hernandez, N. I., Bradley, J. M, Acott, T. S. "Changes in B3 Integrin Levels and Protein Associations Following Trabecular Cell Mechanical Stretching." (2000), IOVS, 41, S505.